The world has changed a lot in recent months. However, that doesn’t mean the process of selling your home needs to be put on hold. Here are 5 things to do if you’re selling your home during the pandemic:
1. Clean and disinfect your home thoroughly. Finish up any DIY jobs and work on your home’s curb appeal.
2. Reschedule any in-person open houses, in consultation with your Realtor, and schedule virtually instead.
3. Use teleconferencing and e-signing programs to negotiate contracts.
4. Be flexible. Know that your closing dates could shift, so be sure to account for potential delays.
5. Don’t panic. People have more time now to house-hunt, and everyone needs a place to call home. When the stay-at-home order is lifted, you’ll be ready.
Sources: Forbes, USA Today