Fort Lauderdale hosts many recurring events throughout each year – Some weekly, while others are monthly or annually. Here’s a summary of the most popular monthly events. Before attending any of these events it is recommended that you check the official website (links below) to confirm no changes in schedule due to unusual circumstances. Enjoy!
🎵 Jazz Brunch – First Sunday of every month
- Located at Esplanade Park in Downtown Fort Lauderdale, the Sunday Jazz Brunch is a free live music event at the waterfront park which features multiple stages that showcase local jazz ensembles. Details
🎨 ArtWalk (FATVillage) – Last Saturday of every month (except December)
- Art galleries showcasing new art exhibits, local artists and artisans selling gifts and goods, along with a variety of food, music and entertainment. Rain or shine. Details
🎨 ArtWalk (MASS District) – Last Saturday of every month (including December)
- Join art lovers and enthusiasts at MASS District (Music & Arts South of Sunrise) while exploring unique art galleries. Also experience art, music, food trucks and entertainment. Details
🖼️ NSU Art Museum’s Free Neighbor Day – Last Sunday of every month
- Fort Lauderdale residents receive FREE admission. For free admission, must show photo ID, driver’s license or residential utility bill showing proof of Fort Lauderdale address. Details
🖼️ NSU Art Museum’s Free Sunny Days – First Thursday of every month
- Enjoy Free Museum admission at NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale and 2-for-1 on wine and beer all day long. Sunny Days are FREE and open to the public. Details
Copyright Notice – This content has been written exclusively by Jason Taub. It may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. © 2021 Jason Taub – All Rights Reserved.