The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, the largest in-water boat show in the world, begins TODAY through Sunday, Oct 31.
If you’re interested in anything related to boats, fishing, water sports, luxurious mega yachts … or anything else marine or nautical related .. this event is for YOU! This year’s event features 647 exhibitors, 712 boats and 18 seminars. To give you an idea of how popular and widely attended the event is – In 2019, there were over 100,000+ attendees and 1,000 exhibitors from 52 countries.
Some highlights directly from Jason:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance (this is new)
- One-day tickets are $37 per adult + tax
- Tickets for children and multiple days are also available
- Food and beverages spanning all tastes, budgets and dietary preferences are available (you won’t be disappointed)
- The show spans almost 90 across across 3,000,000 sq ft of exhibit space
- The 6 show locations, all just minutes from Fort Lauderdale Beach, are accessible via water and land transportation
- The most popular and heavily trafficked location is Bahia Mar Fort Lauderdale Beach (801 Seabreeze Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
- To see some of the largest yachts from above, walk the Las Olas Intracoastal Bridge which provides a panoramic view of much of the Bahia Mar site (remember, this is just 1 of several locations)
For details and tickets:
- Visit the official FLIBS website here: https://www.flibs.com/en/home.html
See you there!
Copyright Notice – This content has been written exclusively by Jason Taub. It may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. © 2021 Jason Taub – All Rights Reserved.