One of Fort Lauderdale’s most popular events – The Las Olas Art Fair – Returns for its 100th Art Fair this weekend, April 24-25.
This festival brings together longtime favorites with some of the newest names in the contemporary art scene. The festival which began decades ago as a small block festival, now stretches along the Boulevard and includes three weekends throughout the year. Considered an annual tradition in South Florida, the Las Olas Art Fair offers the opportunity to meet with the artists, ask about techniques, commission a specific piece and discover the inspiration behind each magnificent creation. The iconic event takes place from 10 am to 5 pm both days. Las Olas Boulevard has everything for a wonderful evening out, or a relaxing day window-shopping and dining at one of the fabulous sidewalk cafes.
To help limit crowds because of the pandemic, RSVPs are required for a certain time. You can RSVP here.
Safety measures in place for the socially-distanced, outdoor art event:
- Masks are mandatory
- Entrances and exits will be monitored for one-way traffic
- Visitors should reserve free time slot on Eventbrite
- Social distancing is required between artists and patrons, and patron groups
- Guests are also asked to utilize hand-washing and sanitizing stations on a regular basis and avoid casual touching
- Patrons are asked to stay home if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, awaiting test results for COVID-19, or show any symptoms of the virus