1. Paint Colors – Repainting is cheap, easy and fast. Focus on the structure, window placement and other permanent features.
2. Wonky Wallpaper – It may take a bit of work, but it can be replaced or covered.
3. Kitchen Appliances – There’s a good chance you could end up replacing them in time, anyways.
4. Hardware – Drawer pulls, doorknobs and sconces are simple to update, so don’t them ugly ones deter you.
5. Lack of Privacy – Fences and hedges make great neighbors.
6. Popcorn Ceilings – Removing it could be messy and a bit pricey, but you may find it worth removing.
7. Curb Appeal – Envision different landscaping, a tidy porch, or different colors.
8. Funky Odors – Except for a serious mold problem, most smells can be eliminated with a powerful deep cleaning.
9. Questionable Carpet and Rugs – Don’t cross a home off because of flooring. There are many options for replacing that won’t break the bank.